Saddleback Eye Center Introduces "WOW LASIK" From Dr. Charles C. Manger

As the Only LASIK Specialist in Southern California, Dr. Manger Designed the Proprietary WOW LASIK Procedure and 14-Test WOW LASIK Exam to Deliver the Best LASIK Results in Southern California

LAGUNA HILLS, CA--(Marketwired - Jan 29, 2014) - Dr. Charles C. Manger, founder and medical director of Saddleback Eye Center, today announced the launch of WOW LASIK(SM) -- a proprietary new LASIK procedure and patient experience available exclusively at Saddleback Eye Center in Orange County. As the Only LASIK Specialist(SM) in Southern California, Dr. Manger developed WOW LASIK to meet the needs of today's LASIK patients.

"I'm excited to introduce the new WOW LASIK procedure and our advanced patient experience," said Dr. Manger. "My practice is exclusively dedicated to performing LASIK and I want patients to be WOW'd by their entire experience with us. From the moment you walk in our door, to the end of your WOW LASIK procedure, our technology-focused facility and expert staff is here to exceed your expectations every step of the way."

WOW LASIK is a combination of:

  • Wisdom - Dr. Manger combines the knowledge he gains from a high-tech, personalized examination of every patient's eyes with his experience in the LASIK field. He is ranked in the top 1% of LASIK surgeons in the U.S.
    • As the Only LASIK Specialist, Dr. Manger has personally performed more than 72,000 LASIK procedures.
  • Outcomes - Thanks to Dr. Manger's surgical expertise and best-in-class technology, he delivers a success rate for his WOW LASIK patients few other LASIK surgeons can match.
    • 99.7% of Dr. Manger's patients see 20/20 or better following their procedure. The other 0.3% happily see 20/30.
  • Wonderment - This is what patients experience when they begin living life to its fullest, without the struggle of glasses and contacts.

WOW LASIK is driven in part by the WOW LASIK Exam(SM) -- the most comprehensive in the field. It is a 14-test diagnostic exam that takes approximately 2 1/2 hours to complete. Dr. Manger personally administers the test and examines every patient to decide whether they qualify for WOW LASIK.

A single focus for exemplary outcomes
Only Saddleback Eye Center offers one office, one surgeon, and one specialty -- WOW LASIK. It is the only procedure Dr. Manger performs, 5 days a week, 50 weeks a year. Dr. Manger works with every patient eye-to-eye and face-to-face to ensure the best WOW LASIK outcome.

The most advanced technology for optimum results
WOW LASIK is a blade-free all-laser custom procedure. Dr. Manger is one of only a few LASIK surgeons in the U.S. to offer both of the nation's top two lasers for reshaping the eye and correcting vision. He also uses wavefront technology, which enables him to personalize a patient's WOW LASIK vision during the procedure.

Resource-rich patient website
If you're tired of glasses and contacts and want to learn more about WOW LASIK including whether you may be a candidate, visit The completely new website offers information about financing options and includes what patients are saying about their WOW LASIK experience. There is also a section with information about why budget LASIK is less likely to provide the results patients seek.

The convenience of SameDay(SM) LASIK
Dr. Manger and Saddleback Eye Center understand time is precious and that every penny counts. That's why they offer SameDay LASIK, which enables patients to have their WOW LASIK exam and WOW LASIK procedure in a single day to save even more.

About Dr. Manger and Saddleback Eye Center
Dr. Charles C. Manger III is the Only LASIK Specialist(SM) in Orange County. A recent study revealed that of the 64 LASIK surgeons in Orange County, a full 30% of all patients chose Dr. Manger to perform their LASIK procedure. Saddleback Eye Center is located at 23161 Moulton Parkway, Laguna Hills, CA 92653. For more information, call 877-702-3937 or visit

Contact Information:

Media Contact:
Capwell Communications


WOW LASIK from Saddleback Eye Center